Becoming an Inksnation Exchanger is a big task and have many things ahead of you to conquer for you to remain an Exchanger in the Eco-system.
WHO IS AN EXCHANGER FOR INKSNATION
Insknation Exchanger is responsible for Promoting the Vision, Mission, Core Values, Aims and Objectives of One United Global Family (Inksnation).
An Inksnation Exchanger has the right to Register new members into Inksnation.
An Inksnation Exchanger also Activates the membership of self-registered members into Inksnation.
Inksnation Exchanger also Provides necessary assistance, training, education and mentoring to new members.
An Inksnation Exchanger should Accept Pinkoin as MONEY and parting with cash in exchange for the approved 30% or 40% EXCHANGERS commission.
NOTE: It therefore follows that every citizen of Inksnation who has activated his/her Debit Pinkard is an automatic Exchanger and cannot come out of it.
This is why Exchangers DASHBOARD is different from that of END-USERS and MERCHANTS.
THE DAILY UNIVERSAL CHILD BASIC INCOME (UCBI) OF EXCHANGERS WHO HAVE ACTIVATED THEIR PINKARDS BEFORE 12TH JULY, 2020 WILL BE DROPPING INTO THEIR PINKARDS WITH EFFECT FROM 12TH AUGUST, 2020.
EXCHANGERS CAN NOT WITHDRAW CASH IN THE SAME WAY ORDINARY MEMBERS (The end-users) WILL WITHDRAW FROM EXCHANGERS.
However, there are officially registered Exchangers and there are freelance exchangers. Only the Officially registered Exchangers will be displayed on Inksnation Website.
The Official Exchangers are also of two categories:
1. Online Exchangers: (Those who operate strictly online without a physical Office).
2. Offline Exchangers: (Those with physical office address where people can visit and conduct Inknantion business)
An offline Exchanger can also double as online exchanger.
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BECOMING AN EXCHANGER
1. If your application is approved, your Pinkard will be funded with N140,000 for you to use for Registration and you are expected to finish it within 30 days after which you remit N20,000 to Inksnation and keep back 120k.
Each time you remit N20,000 back to Inksnation, you get automatic 140k top up again for you to continue the process.
Failure to do so, the remaining balance will be withdrawn from you and your account will be blocked.
2. Once you start, you cannot STOP again because it’s a life time contract.
3. You will use the money gotten during Registration to do Exchange. If you fail to do this, your account will be deleted from the inksnation website and you cannot be a member again.
4. You cannot sell your coins for money but you’ll be giving people your cash.
5. You will be a millionaire in PinKoins because you will have more coins
HOW TO BECOME AN INKNATION EXCHANGER
How to become an Exchanger has been updated… TAKE A LOOK