The Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed the sponsors of Terrorist groups in Nigeria.
The Biafra Leader revealed this while reacting to Nigeria’s President Call to monitor terrorist groups online.
President Muhammadu Buhari explained that this was important following the huge traffic online and growing constraints on physical contacts and movements due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
He made the remarks on Wednesday in Abuja, while participating at the AQABA Process virtual meeting in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Nnamdi Kanu reacting to this said:
“I hope the latest mask wearing clown or whoever they claim was on this video conferencing was referring to the following Fulani terrorist groups all founded and managed by the roundly primitive Fulani ruling class:”
1. ISWAP (founded by the late Buhari himself)
2. BOKO HARAM (founded by Amodu Sheriff)
3. TERROR HERDSMEN (owned and managed by Miyetti Allah)
4. FULANI BANDITS (founded by El-Rufai)
5. Al-QAEDA IN THE MAHGREB (owned by Fulani Caliphate)
6. ANSARU/ANSAR-UD-DEEN (owned by the Sultan of Sokoto)
AUTHENTIC ALSO POSTED: Nnamdi Kanu challenge Adeboye to tell the World he met the real Buhari or a lookalike