Wakanda Inu: All You Need to Know and How to Buy

Wakanda Inu: All You Need to Know and How to Buy

Wakanda Inu is a community meme project forged from the deep and warm consciousness of humanity, it is built as a charity-oriented meme token that is entirely for social good across the globe

Wakanda Inu (WKD), the digital meme token that represents the daily struggles and aspirations of the best aspects of what it means to be alive – truly alive as a
community.

Basking in the glory of the Ubuntu spirit, we present to you Wakanda Inu, the African dog, forged and baptized by the spirit of One Community. WKD is a decentralized meme token to drive growth in the industry, decentralized finance-oriented activities across the world.

Wakanda Inu, the African dog with its high energy, great stamina, incredible hearing, super vision and dominance; it captures the essence of exactly what it means to be successful -the true predator.

 

Wakanda Inu: All You Need to Know and How to Buy

Wakanda Inu: All You Need to Know and How to Buy

Wakandu Inu Transparency

To show commitment, there was  no private sale or special allocation to the team members during the public sale. All team members went through the whitelisting process just like every other member of the community. 80% generated from the public sale will go for liquidity and locked, while the remaining 20% is for operation to ensure a successfully moon mission.

Wakanda Inu and Charity

Wakanda Inu is a decentralized meme token to drive charity-oriented activities across the globe. 4% of the allocable tokens will be used for charity cause.

Wakanda standing for Unity

$WKD is a cryptocurrency token from the motherland built to foster togetherness, facilitate social upliftment, and further the rise of the meme-powered metaverse.

Wakanda Inu as a community Driven token

Wakanda Inu is a decentralised community driven project. As such, the wish of the community will be carried out through a well organised community voting.

WAKANDA INU TOKENOMICS

Max Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
Treasury: 750,000,000,000,000 (Monthly burn for 5
years)
Total Supply: 250,000,000,000,000

Token Allocation (of Total Supply):
1. Marketing – 20%
2. Development – 10%
3. Public Sale: 36%
4. Liquidity: 30%
5. Charity: 4%

Public Sale:
IDO price: $0.00000001
Min: 0.1 BNB
Max: 1 BNB

WAKANDA INU TOKEN ROADMAP

• Building the ecosystem.
• Core team developer and other units.
• Website launch.
• Public Sale.
• Pancakeswap listing.
• Liquidity provider and locking.
• Burning of 12.5T from the treasury.
• Coingecko and coinmarketcap listing.
• Auditing.
• Marketing, referral campaign, advertising and
promotion, KOL, Wakanda Machinery, Wakanda legend,
Wakanda panther.
• Centralized exchange discussion and listing.
• Community vote on what to build among (NFT,
FARMING STAKING, DEX ,etc).

How to Buy Wakanda Inu

You can buy Wakanda Inu from pancakeswap with either BNB or BUSD. Wakanda inu token is a token created and launched as a bep-20 token by African cryptocurrency enthusiast on 8th November, it has a total supply of 985,600,000,000,000 WKD and over 7000 holders within 24hours of launch

Wakanda Inu Contract Address
When a new token is launched, there may be some developers creating a fake token on a different or even the same blockchain network with which will be named as the original token. This might mislead investors to purchase the wrong token due to the wrong contract address gotten.

Below is the correct and verified Wakanda inu token contract address:

0x5344C20FD242545F31723689662AC12b9556fC3d

Since Wakanda inu is a token created on BSC (Binance smartchain) blockchain network, it can only be purchased on DEX that’s developed on BSC. Because it is a newly launched token and has not yet been listed on any centralized exchanges, Wakanda inu token can only be purchased on Pancakeswap- So how to buy Wakanda inu on pancakeswap has been elaborated below.

 

Your initial step toward purchasing Wakanda inu on pancakeswap is to fund your Trust wallet with the Smartchain version of BNB or BUSD as shown below.

You can buy BNB or BUSD on Roqqu and withdraw to your Trust wallet Smartchain address by selecting BSC network In your Roqqu Wallet

After Registering scroll down and click Add New Wallet (More Coin Options)

Scroll down to Activate WKD

Then Head back to Roqqu page and Click buy Wakanda

 

You Can Also Buy Wakanda using Pancakeswap on Trustwallet or Metamask using the Contract Address 0x5344C20FD242545F31723689662AC12b9556fC3d 

 

Thanks for Reading

Enjoyed this post? Share it with your networks.