- 1 Jack Ma
- 2 Runtown- Douglas Jack Agu
- 3 Shehu Sani
- 4 Atiku Abubakar
- 5 Aliko Dangote
- 6 Dr Paul Enenche – Dunamis Church
- 7 Abdulsamad Rabiu – N1Billion
- 8 Femi Otedola – N1Billion
- 9 Tony O Elumelu – N1Billion
- 10 Herbert O. Wigwe – N1Billion
- 11 Segun Agbaje -. N1Billion
- 12 Jim Ovia – N1Billion
- 13 Aliko Dangote – N1Billion
- 14 TuFace Idibia. – N10million
- 15 Folasade Alakija – N35m (Worth of items).
- 16 Nnamdi Kalu – 50million
- 17 Access Bank – 1Billion naira
- 18 GT Bank – 1Billion naira
- 19 Zenith Banks – 1Billion naira
- 20 NNPC – 11 Billion naira
- 21 People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria
As Coronavirus continue to put the whole world in Shock and tension some people are still showing their Philanthropic concerns in fighting the Pandemic. Here is list of People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria
With the number of CONVID-19 cases in Nigeria risen to 51 according to @NCDCgov, some wealthy people here in Nigeria are helping with efforts to combat the outbreak and do what they can for the economy. The list and how they have contributed to fight the outbreak goes thus:
JackMa is a Chinese business magnate, investor and politician. He is the co founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.
He donated medical supplies which include 5.4 mill face masks, 1.08 million detection tests, 40,000 sets of protective clothing and 60,000 sets of protective face shields. Right now the medical supplies that was moved from Lagos to Abuja generated lots of reactions from its citizen.
Runtown- Douglas Jack Agu
Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name @iRuntown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.
In a bid to ensure everyone is staying safe in this tough times, @iRuntown via his Twitter handle gave out 10 million naira to about 500 people yesterday. The joy in those who got the giveaways has no bound as they continually call on other people to show how genuine this is.
Shehu Sani- @ShehuSani is a Nigerian senator, an author, playwright and a human rights activist.
Senator shehu sanni has distributed protective items and foodstuffs to churches, mosques and correctional centers.
Atiku Abubakar- is a Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist and presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party at the 2019 Nigerian general election.
Atiku Abubakar has donated N50million as relief fund to support the Federal Government’s battle against the coronavirus pandemic in the country. He made this known in a press statement on March 25, 2020.
Aliko Dangote GCON is a Nigerian business magnate and philanthropist who is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, the largest industrial conglomerate in Africa.
The @AlikoDangote Foundation on March 2, 2020 pledged a whooping sum of N200million to support current effort of the Nigerian government towards curbing the spread of Corona Virus in the country.
Dr Paul Enenche – Dunamis Church
Abdulsamad Rabiu – N1Billion
Femi Otedola – N1Billion
Tony O Elumelu – N1Billion
Herbert O. Wigwe – N1Billion
Segun Agbaje -. N1Billion
Jim Ovia – N1Billion
Aliko Dangote – N1Billion
TuFace Idibia. – N10million
Folasade Alakija – N35m (Worth of items).
Nnamdi Kalu – 50million
Access Bank – 1Billion naira
GT Bank – 1Billion naira
Zenith Banks – 1Billion naira
NNPC – 11 Billion naira
Is there any person I have missed?, feel free to add yours.
Find More Coronavirus Update @ Live Updates: Coronavirus (Covid-19) in Nigeria
1. Jack Ma
2. Douglas Jack Agu (Runtown)
3. Shehu Sani
4. Atiku Abubakar
5. Aliko Dangote
6. Dr Paul Enenche – Media supplies
7. Abdulsamad Rabiu – N1Billion
8. Femi Otedola – N1Billion
9. Tony O Elumelu – N1Billion
10. Herbert O. Wigwe – N1Billion
11. Segun Agbaje -. N1Billion
12. Jim Ovia – N1Billion
13. Aliko Dangote – N1Billion
14. TuFace Idibia. – N10million
15. Folasade Alakija – N35m (Worth of items).
16. Nnamdi Kalu – 50million