One Year after the Federal Government hacked down the RevolutionNow protest by arresting Omoyele Sowore the Convener, the protest is set to hit Nigeria in August 2020.
Omoyele Sowore announced Saturday Morning that The RevolutionNow Protest will hit Nigeria August 5th 2020.
” #RevolutionNow @RevolutionNowNg if you want to follow #RevolutionNow and want us to follow you please drop your twitter account below and retweet #RevolutionNow we’ve got nothing to lose but our chains”
This year 2020 RevolutionNow protest comes with 10 (ten) demands which include:
- No to Fuel Price and Electricity Hike
- End to insecurity and terrorism
- End to poverty and Inequality
- Right to Free, Quality and compulsory Education and Healthcare
- End to Systemic Corruption
- payment of at least 100k living wage to workers
- Right to cost of living allowance to unemployed (Aged, unemployed youth of working age, physically Challenged)
- 100k Allowance of study allowance for students
- Scrap the 1999 Constitution and let the people decide a new constitution through a Referendum
- Free Mubarar Bala, Dadiyatta, El Zak Zaky and other political Prisoners Now.
No country should be burdened with a leader who’s lost COMPLETE control of his COGNITIVE functions, @Mbuhari has lost ALL! His ANSWERS no longer match QUESTIONS, you could see how his muppets led by
@GarShehu is motioning to ask reporters to CUT! #RevolutionNow #August5th
#RevolutionNow @RevolutionNowNg if you want to follow #RevolutionNow and want us to follow you please drop your twitter account below and retweet #RevolutionNow we’ve got nothing to lose but our chains pic.twitter.com/thWz6gPmBb
— Omoyele Sowore (@YeleSowore) August 1, 2020