How to Apply For N-Power June 2020
The N-Power application portal will open at 11:45 pm on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians.
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no
application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps:
N-Power June 2020 Application Requirements
This is open to only applicants aged 18 35. (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002).
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (IMB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Website Link for Application
Click here: www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
What is N-power
N-Power is a Skill and knowledge driven Government empowerment Programme that provide opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country.
The N-Power Programmes
The N-Power programmes are broadly categorized into two broad categories, N-Power Graduate Categories and N-Power Non-Graduate Categories.
How to Apply For N-power June 2020
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
1. Input your valid contact information (Emial or Phone Number)
2. The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
3. Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your II-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
4. Bio Data and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required.
i. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your
degree certificates and NY SC certificate.
5. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
6. to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i. International Passport
ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC
iii. Valid Driver’s License
iv.Permanent Voter’s Card
7. Review and Submit Page
i. Review all the information you have submit.
ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number Write it down and keep it safe.