Here on the All you Need to Know, We are going to write about how to apply for Nigeria NEXIT easily and seamlessly.
Earlier, The Buhari-led Federal Government of Nigeria unveiled a portal for former N-power beneficiaries to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment Options (NEXIT_|)
The platform, which was developed in collaboration with the CBN, will enable exited N-power beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN.
Steps to Apply
- Login to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names and BVN as show in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to login.
The NEXIT portal is design;
- To determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programmes
- to help them select the different CBN support options
- suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programmes
- The nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is now live and active
Who is Eligible for NEXIT
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the portal.
AUTHENTIC ALSO POSTED: N-Power: Buhari Gov’t unveils portal for beneficiaries